[daip] New Staff Reply - [!LSV-364492]: Yellow Images

Amy Mioduszewski do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 27 12:52:19 EDT 2011

New Staff Reply: Yellow Images

How odd.  What happens when you explicitly ask for grey scale, i.e., load the image with TVLO then use type OFMGET 'GREY256'?  OFMLIST might tell you something too, this lists the color mapping of the TV.

Our AIPS guru is out this week.  My only other thought is maybe your .Xdefaults got corrupted.  The .Xdefaults should be in your home directory.  You could try to make a backup copy of it then delete all the lines AIPStv lines EXCEPT the useShared Memory ones and restart AIPS and see if that helps.
Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LSV-364492