[daip] New Client Reply - [!LSV-364492]: Yellow Images

Danielle M Lucero do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 7 01:02:20 EDT 2011

New Client Reply: Yellow Images

Eric,

>Let's try some debugging:
>Please do in the order shown
>tvinit; tvchan=1; tvlod
>you should see your image in black and white or
>black and yellow

I see a black and yellow image.

>tvoff; colors=1; tvon
>you should see only a red image.

I see a green image not a red one.

>Then
>tvoff; colors=2; tvon
>you should see a green image of similar intensity.

I see a red image not a green one.

>tvoff; colors=3; tvon
>you should see a blue image of similar intensity.
>Do you?

No.  Nothing at all appears in the tv display.

>colors=0; tvon
>should now be black and white.

Nope, the image is now back to yellow and black.

>docrt=-1; outprint = 'HOME:OFMLIST.txt
>ofmlist
>Look at the file in your home area called OFMLIST.txt.
>Does it say black and white at the top?  If not are the blue numbers
>about the same as the red and green ones?

It does say black and white at the top.  I will upload the file for you.

Danielle

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LSV-364492
Department: AIPS Data Processing