[daip] New Ticket - [!SYS-703543]: VLA/VLBA Polarization Calibration Page

Gabriele Surcis do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 7 07:35:33 EST 2011

New Ticket: VLA/VLBA Polarization Calibration Page

Dear helpdesk,
as reported here http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~smyers/calibration/ since 2010 you don't provide anymore the polarization parameters of the calibrators. You indicate that I need to download and process the TPOL0003 EVLA data for myself.  I was wondering if you have any recent AIPS script that can reduce the data and gives directly the text file with the polarization information. The runfile that are at the bottom of the page looks quite old (2001) and probably they are not good for my purpose. Also a CASA script could be fine.

Best Regards,
Gabriele Surcis

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: SYS-703543