[daip] New Staff Reply - [!CID-183038]: CALREF: CANNOT RELATE ANTENNA ? TO ? IN SUBARRAY ?

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 1 19:20:02 EDT 2011

New Staff Reply: CALREF: CANNOT RELATE ANTENNA ? TO ? IN SUBARRAY ?

I have discovered that many of the messages from FRING and
CALIB about CALREF are due to these tasks asking for things
they should not.  I have changed them to make a list of
antennas by subarray that have been used as reference antennas.
Then the re-referencing will be done only when actually needed.
This should remove the harmless messages and we should then
take future messages more seriously.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: CID-183038