[daip] [Fwd: Re: VLBA data from BR085 (2003 May)]

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Mon May 9 15:06:00 EDT 2011

Hi Mayumi,

O.K., I am sorry about the red herring.  You need to add the "INDEX=" statement,
which defines what stokes and polarization to assign the Tant/Tsys values (see
the ANTAB explain file).  So after you run FXPOL (or VLBAFIX, see help VLBAFIX)
so that the right IFs are assigned to the right stokes, add the
"INDEX='R1:2','L2:2'" to the end of the "TSYS" so it looks like this:
   TSYS Y FT=1.0 TIMEOFF=-32. SRC/SYS INDEX='R1:2','L2:2' /
and run ANTAB.  I loaded your data and when I added the INDEX statement it worked.

Cheers,

Amy