[daip] help file for ACCOR

Cormac Reynolds c.reynolds at curtin.edu.au
Fri Mar 4 03:28:39 EST 2011

hi,

In the help file for ACCOR, there is a note at the beginning saying
that ACCOR need not be run for data from the Australian LBA. In the
last year, we have modified our use of DiFX to be very similar to
NRAO's use. That means that ACCOR should now be run for LBA data. In
fact, the current version of DiFX introduces a rather large scaling
error to the visibilities for LBA format data, and ACCOR is essential
to fix that scaling error. Could you please change that note in the
ACCOR help file as it confuses some of our users?

thanks,
Cormac

Cormac Reynolds
Phone: +61 8 9266 3785