[daip] New Ticket - [!ZFG-577468]: Calib history.

R. Craig Walker do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 16 00:07:48 EDT 2011

New Ticket: Calib history.

This is a low priority request.

When CALIB runs on a single source data set and makes an output file, it does not write to the history file of the input data set.  However it does leave behind new SN and FG tables.  If one is trying to chase the history of those tables, you are out of luck.  I suggest CALIB note to the input file history that it has written those tables and give the output file name.  It doesn't need to give a full CALIB history.  With the output file pointer, the user can go get the full history there.  This was an issue to me when I transferred the SN table back to the input multi-source data set and used it for an overall gain calibration.  Then I could not find time to work on the project for a couple of months and am now trying to figure out what I did.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: ZFG-577468
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=903