[daip] New Ticket - [!OFG-559695]: FRPLT

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 3 19:17:44 EDT 2011

New Ticket: FRPLT

Am I just confused or is FRPLT broken?

It seems when I set APARM(7)=1 to get vis. vs. time, and ask for e.g., 60secs worth of data,
it produces plots spanning only 30-secs wide.  If I change the zero-padding the range of plotted
points shrinks.

I would have expected it to just plot 60-secs worth of data, and either plot zeros either
side for zero-padding or not bother to plot the zeros.

Behaviour when plotting fringe-rate spectra is also rather strange - it seems to plot rates
only from -ive Nyquist freq to 0, but no +ive rates.  I would have expected from -Nyquist to +Nyquist.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: OFG-559695
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=882