[daip] Fittp/Fitld impact on indxr

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Mon Jul 11 11:22:50 EDT 2011

Hi Eric, Hi Amy,

I made the MNJ manually just a few minutes ago and I tried to relaunch USUBA.
It raised a new error:

>inp
AIPS 1: USUBA     Task to assign subarrays within a uv-data file
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INNAME     'IYA09_S'               Input UV file name (name)
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'UV'                    Input UV file name (class)
AIPS 1: INSEQ         1                    Input UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 1: INDISK        1                    Input UV file disk unit #
AIPS 1: OPCODE     'SCAN'                  Opcode:
AIPS 1:                                     Automated identification:
AIPS 1:                                     'SCAN': print only.
AIPS 1:                                     'AUTO': modify data.
AIPS 1:                                     else, use INFILE or input
AIPS 1:                                     adverbs to define subarrays
AIPS 1:
AIPS 1:                                    Subarray selection:
AIPS 1: TIMERANG   *all 0                  Time range to use. 0=>all
AIPS 1: ANTENNAS   *all 0                  Antenna numbers 0=>all
AIPS 1: SOURCES    *all ' '                Source list
AIPS 1: FREQID        0                    Frequency id.
AIPS 1: SUBARRAY      0                    Subarray, 0=>next
AIPS 1: INFILE     *all ' '                External text file; subarray
AIPS 1:                                    selection adverbs ignored in
AIPS 1:                                    this case.
>go usuba
AIPS 1: Resumes
>forrtl: severe (27): too many records in I/O statement, unit -5, file Internal Formatted Write

The message window looks like:

hostna> task #: Message
macpco> USUBA1: Task USUBA  (release of 31DEC11) begins
macpco> USUBA1: You are using a non-standard program
macpco> USUBA1: Determining subarray assignments automatically
macpco> USUBA1: Source:    1803+784             Freq. id:   1
macpco> USUBA1: Sub:    1  Start:  0 18  0  2.0050  End:  0 18  0  4.0031

Arnaud