[daip] New Ticket - [!SAV-110559]: SWAPR doesn't do autocorrelations

R. Craig Walker do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Jan 23 15:21:27 EST 2011

New Ticket: SWAPR doesn't do autocorrelations

I started to run SWAPR on some files that needed it (corrupted by REBYTE a few months ago).  I set DEFAULT SWAPR, got the file names, set  DOACOR = 1 and DOFLAG=-1 (both those should be the default, I think), and ran it.  This was in both 31DEC11 (on my MacBook Pro) and in 31DEC10 (on my Mac Pro with a recent do_daily).  According to PRTUV, the output file does not contain autocorrelations while the input file does.  Since I am likely to want to run ACCOR on these data, this is not good.

I presume that this can be tested with arbitrary files.  But if not, I should have my disk with me on Monday - then I will be out of town for a week.  The data are on an external hard drive.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: SAV-110559
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=587