[daip] New Ticket - [!WLG-417319]: CLSMO 31DEC11: fails w/ forrtl: severe (61)

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 16 16:25:55 EST 2011

New Ticket: CLSMO 31DEC11: fails w/ forrtl: severe (61)

I tried running CLSMO (fairly default parameters) except:

SAMPTY '2PT';  SMOTYPE    'VLBI|FULL|BOTH'; DOBLANK 1; DOBTWEEN -1

And it bombed with the following message:
forrtl: severe (61): format/variable-type mismatch, unit -5, file Internal Formatted Write

I tried also SMOTYPE = 'GAUS' with sensible BPARM and all produces the same error
messages.   However, CLSMO *does* seem to produce an output CL table, but I'm not sure its any different than the input table.

This is a binary distribution of 31DEC11, updated a few days ago.  (I know, one should
use SNSMO rather than CLSMO for VLBI, but I'm just trying to interpolate over a few entries in the CL table which got flagged as a result of SNSMO and/or CLCAL....).  I don't think its a problem with my CL table, I tried smoothing CL1 made by INDXR, which should have all 1's and 0's and CLSMO failed the same way.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: WLG-417319
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=662