[daip] ACCOR question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 11 22:27:52 EST 2011

Michael,

First of all I am sorry to answer you with the delay.
I was very busy with something.

Your result looks very strange for me. ACCOR does not do anything
different but averaging the autocorrelation during the given SOLINT and
record the result into the new created SN table.
The averaging is provided taking into account the weights.
So the average result may be changed when you exclude some visibilities.

But I do not understand what happens with autocorrelation vis if you
remove (by UVCOP) visibilities with weights<0.3. The autocorrelation vis
are deleted if their weights<0.3 Are they? I'd recommend you to look at
the weights of your autocorrelation vis.

I'd use the SN table you got after UVCOP....?

Leonia