[daip] UVCON: pointing error

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 7 18:20:01 EST 2011

1. I may make a mistake at the previous message: BMAJ, BMIN are used
only if BPARM(6) = 4.

But you used BPARM(6)=1 => circular dish (diameter is given at INFILE)
with flat ilimination. The GMRT antenna hs diameter=45m, so the primary
beam a t freq=o.33GHz is bigger than 1 degrees (=1m/45*57).
So my concern at the previous messge may be still correct: 1argmin<<1deg

LK