[daip] imean output

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 28 11:42:34 EST 2011

Lawrence Rudnick wrote:
>   How do i write out the histogram values from imean?   (even into
> message file would be fine).  All the log does is the summary info, rms,
> etc.

I just tried it and it prints the entire hostogram.  There was a feature
in the code that caused it not to compute a histogram if it did not plot
one.  I fixed this September 14, 2011 - so if you are running 31DEC11
and ran a MNJ after September 15 you should have the correct code.  If
you have something older, set DOTV true and DOHIST=1 or 2 and it will
also write the text info you want.  But you of all people should be
running MNJs regularly!