[daip] question

Farhad Zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Tue Dec 27 12:06:13 EST 2011

Hi Eric,
Yes, exactly. The slice was  perfectly fine except that the
printout showed zeros. I thought  I did answer all the  questions I know
how to answer.
Doug is on vacation so he did not respond to the
question of LINUX 32 vs 64 bit. Anyways, thanks so much. I should be
able to make new files tomorrow.
Happy holidays.
Farhad