[daip] New Ticket - [!VWL-525495]: Problem with loading system temperature into AIPS

Feng Gao do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 8 10:36:08 EST 2011

New Ticket: Problem with loading system temperature into AIPS

Hi,

    I'm reducing the VLBA track bb278t data and got a problem when I try to load the Tsys into AIPS. (Since the original TY table is blank, I have to load that through an external text file.)
    The are two different types of observation in this whole track:  the geodetic block, which is at the beginning and end of the whole observation; and the target block, which lies in between.
    There are no problem when I load the Tsys for the geodetic block using AIPS task ANTAB, but when I use the same method for the target block, I got error message:

"TXTCAL: BAD TIME:   115.00  109.40 after   0 entries: SC"

I've attached the text file for Tsys for your reference,  the geodetic and target block use different frequency setups, which shows at the beginning of each block. I'm not sure if that may cause the problem.

Best,

Feng Gao

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: VWL-525495