[daip] [#JXN-414470]: FLOPM

Lynn D. Matthews lmatthew at haystack.mit.edu
Wed Aug 17 15:31:04 EDT 2011

My affected data are from project code AM1001.

The specific time interval where I noticed this flip occurring was roughly
23h:07m-23h:25m on December 7, 2009. I downloaded the data from the
archive in August 2010.

I checked similar data from Dec. 5 for this problem but saw no sign of it.
I plan to now systematically check several other chunks of data from this
project that I have reduced previously.

I have never seen this problem before, but I imagine it could easily
go unnoticed. In this case, I noticed it because a stripe of Galactic
emission changed locations in the SPFLG display.

Lynn