[daip] [#JXN-414470]: FLOPM

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 17 14:48:35 EDT 2011

Lynn D. Matthews wrote:

>> I am quite certain that it was present at all times, not turning on
>> and off, but perhaps only at some bands and not others.
>>

> It's truly flipping on and off in my data.
>
> Attached is a spectral (autocorrelation) plot showing the first and last
> minute of a single scan.
>
> The entire next scan is also flipped. After that, the next scan returns
> to normal (although this latter scan involved a small frequency change).
>
> Lynn

#
#I am trying to find people who might know (a) the date range of the
#problem, (b) the exact nature of it, and (c) whether the archive was
#fixed for it.  They are not in their offices.

look here, pretty defined in time:
http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~lsjouwer/archive/issues/#006

This may be something else entirely - when were the data taken?  Did you
get them from the archive recently?

Eric