[daip] New Ticket - [!JXN-414470]: FLOPM

Lynn D Matthews do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 17 11:47:43 EDT 2011

New Ticket: FLOPM

I've been trying to use the task FLOPM to fix a VLA data set where a portion of the scans have their frequency axis flipped.

If I run FLOPM (31DEC09 version) with a time range specified and optype 'VLAE', there are messages at the end stating that the CL, TY, and WX tables are being reformatted. These reformatted tables no longer contain the full range of times in the data set. Is this intentional?
I may be misunderstanding the use/operation of this task.

Thanks,
Lynn Matthews

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: JXN-414470