[daip] quick question

Laura Chomiuk lchomiuk at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:40:49 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,
	Ok, thanks! I'll definitely try those RFLAG suggestions, and I am
glad to learn of REFLG. App E is looking good!
	I was mostly curious about the differences in time averaging, and
that answers my question, thanks. UVAVG does have a SMOOTH parameter---am
i missing something? does this not actually apply the smoothing to the new
data set?
		Thanks!
			Laura