[daip] New Staff Reply - [!VFT-650742]: EVLA Data In AIPS

Juergen Ott do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 1 20:39:38 EDT 2010

New Staff Reply: EVLA Data In AIPS

Hi John,

do you have log files for the other datasets? I can only download the one for the file:

10B187_sb1467747_1.55359.09679141204

I'd like to see which antennas to flag before doing the calibration. There seems to be some notoriously bad antennas and I want to make sure they actually have receivers or were not out for other reasons. I don't want to include them into the solutions.

If you don't have the logs, I can ask internally if they have them and that they get linked on to the archive page.

Cheers,

Juergen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: VFT-650742