[daip] New Client Reply - [!IFJ-573319]: UVPLT1: XYSCAL: AXIS 2 DEGENERATE

Alasdair Thomson do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 25 05:38:33 EDT 2010

New Client Reply: UVPLT1: XYSCAL: AXIS 2 DEGENERATE

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your response.

I thought I'd submitted a complete parameter list as a file attachment to the initial helpdesk query? Apologies if not...

Anyway, the data are EVLA data, and I UVPLT'd with bparm 11 13 *rest 0.

The puzzling thing about this is that a couple of weeks ago, I *was* able to plot "weights" of the data before applying REWAY. Admittedly they were obviously suspect (see attached plot), but at least UVPLT didn't crash with the "Axis Degenerate" error. Then, one day, I tried to re-plot the same thing and got that error: does that mean therefore that something to do with the weighting calculation or UVPLT was changed in a recent midnight job?

Cheers,
Alasdair

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: IFJ-573319