[daip] New Client Reply - [!OGI-932442]: Improving the Performance of AIPS

Dugan Witherick do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 18 05:38:55 EDT 2010

New Client Reply: Improving the Performance of AIPS

Dear Eric,

Many thanks for your response, it is very useful and I appreciate you spending the time to respond to me.  You were correct in saying that I know very little about AIPS which is why, when I was asked to see if there were ways of increasing its performance, I decided that the logical step was to contact someone who would most likely have tried everything possible to improve the performance although I should've at least stated that the module we are prodominantly trying to improve the performance of is IMAGR.

It seems to me that the next step for me to undertake is to reconfigure the drive to RAID0 as you suggested.  Many thanks once again for your help.

Dugan

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: OGI-932442
Department: AIPS Data Processing