[daip] ccsel crashed due to limits

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner hrk at astro.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 06:25:04 EDT 2010

Dear Eric,

	I'm running into the following problem with my GMRT pipeline, would
it be possible to increase the threshold for ccsel, please? I could do
that of course for my local AIPS copy, but we run the program also on
a cluster and update AIPS using the daily job.

cheers,

Hans

CCSEL1: Task CCSEL  (release of 31DEC10) begins
CCSEL1: TOO MANY COMPONENTS FOR INTERNAL ARRAYS:  13750>   10000
CCSEL1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
CCSEL1: comp14       31DEC10 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner
University of Oxford
Denys Wilkinson Building
Keble Road
Oxford OX1 3RH
United Kingdom
+44 (0)1865 273303
hrk at astro.ox.ac.uk
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Radioastronomie
Auf dem Huegel 69
53121 Bonn
Germany
+49 (0)228 525-481