[daip] CLCOR/ATMOS question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 6 18:36:52 EDT 2010

Mark,

The CLCOR carries out interpolation (extrapolation) of the data given at
the time set of the INFILE into the time set of the CL table always!!!
CLCOR does it for each antenna independently.

Your question touches a special case. The time intervals given at the
INFILE can be (of course) different of the CL table intervals. So the
interpolation (extrapolation) is required always and CLCOR takes care
about it at the very general sense for 'ATMO'

Leonia