[daip] AIPS IMAGR problem

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Oct 3 14:27:26 EDT 2010

N. Iniyan wrote:
> Dear Greisen,
>
> I have identified my user number in extended hex but I haven't done
> anything about the files with extension .uuu since I am not sure about
> the nature of the error. I have included the input for IMAGR with this
> mail. OUTSEQ is 0. I have not specified an existing image as output.
> Please let me know if you need anything else.

Your inputs do look quite simple.

The message that usually comes out at this point is a file creation
message for the beam - do you have adequate disk space on disk 1 for a
beam cube?

I did find an error in CLNOPN that caused it to suppress error messages
so we can't see what really wen wrong.  A MNJ run 12 hours from the time
of this e-mail will update your version of IMAGR.  That should let us
see what other messages should have emerged.

ERic Greisen