[daip] AIPS user ID

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 10 10:59:44 EST 2010

Hi Ming,

Eric is on vacation (which is why you should always e-mail daip rather than Eric
directly).

You do not need an AIPS ID from us.  AIPS IDs are useful if you are sharing
disks with other people.  If you have your own computer and its own disk(s),
that no one else uses, you can pick any number other than 1.  If you are using
shared disks then you do need a number no one else there has, if this is the
case get back to me and we can assign you one.

Amy