[daip] New Staff Reply - [!SJM-103823]: extra Stokes I columns in uv data

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon May 10 11:17:09 EDT 2010

New Staff Reply: extra Stokes I columns in uv data

Can you send me the IMHEADER of these data?  A PRTTP with PRTLEV=2
would perhaps be useful too.  Use egreisen at nrao.edu since this
helpdesk messes up the formatting of things some of the time.  I suspect
that "hidden" I pols might be multiple spectral channels, IFs or ??

UVPRT and IMAGR use the calibration read routines whilst PRTUV goes
at the data directly which explains some of what you are seeing.

Eric

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: SJM-103823
Department: AIPS Data Processing