[daip] Another quick question ....

Victor Migenes vmigenes at physics.byu.edu
Mon Mar 15 12:22:42 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

I have lost track of how many "Another quick question" I
have asked you over the years!  I hope you can help me again ...

I am combining MERLIN and EVN spectral-line data to get a
better image of a source.  This is OH maser data. We have
already sorted out the spectral channel width issue to
properly combine the cubes. We have checked the visibilities
in the shortest baselines in the uv-plane so we can calibrate
the amplitud between the arrays. MERLIN's amplitude is higher
than EVN's. I seem to recall some AIPS Task that would allow
me to multiply the amplitud of some uv-data by some factor.
I actually remember doing something like this some years ago
but I can't find it on my old notes.  Do you know? Any suggestions?
Am I proceeding correctly with what I want to do?

Once again, your comments will be greatly appreciated ....

Cheers,

Vic.

--
+- Dr. Victor Migenes                                                                   -+
|  Brigham Young University                            Telephone: +1 (801) 422-2233      |