[daip] [Fwd: BS037 data]

Sara Beck becksarac at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 11:01:23 EDT 2010

hello eric
     in the download page i checked only the VLA file (Bs037B_1). when
i tried fillm, everthing defaulted,  it said:

: UV data will be written in compressed format
localh> FILLM1: Shadow flag limit =  2.500E+01 meters.
localh> FILLM1: Opacity correction in CL table weighted average of weather and
localh> FILLM1:    season.  Weight for weather =  .50
localh> FILLM1: Gain curve correction in CL table read from file,
localh> FILLM1:    with variation as function of antenna and band.
localh> FILLM1: Opening FITS:BS037B_1
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/08:00:00
localh> FILLM1: tape file #  1, start date/time = 19970319/08:54:30
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/09:00:00
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/10:00:00
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/11:00:00
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/12:00:00
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/13:00:00
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/14:00:00
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/15:00:00
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/16:00:00
localh> FILLM1: Skipping data at  0/17:00:00
localh> FILLM1: No data found meeting selection criteria!
localh> FILLM1: Read         0 visibilities from  1 files
localh> FILLM1: Appears to have ended successfully

any ideas very appreciated! --sara