[daip] BS037 data

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 30 12:11:03 EDT 2010

Dear Sara,

The project BS037 (as I remember) was the second step of investigation
of the methanol masers with high spectral resolution and much better
angular resolution using VLBA instead of early used VLA (Astrophysical
journal 497, 800-806, 1998, April 20).
So I emphasize here, this project is spectral line study as well as
many other projects of HII region.

You wrote:
 >your BS037 program is one of the very few continuum maps of the HII
 > region,

I do not think so. Let me to refresh my memory to reproduce the details
of the project.

Leonid Kogan