[daip] New Client Reply - [!YKI-732779]: problem with EVLA data. AIPS/UVLOD

Jose-Francisco Gomez do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 22 08:21:49 EDT 2010

New Client Reply: problem with EVLA data. AIPS/UVLOD

I downloaded data again.
This time I could load data into aips, with no problem.
One of the downloaded file was still the same one I tried the first time with no success (so it must have been a download problem).
For the other one, I had to get it from the archive again.

In all instances, I donwloaded it from the web browser (right-click, and download link)

So, problem solved
Thanks

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: YKI-732779