[daip] Problem with FILLM and VLA archive data

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 21 16:13:55 EDT 2010

Victor Migenes wrote:

> I will check but when we run FITLD using the same process
> to define the path and file with TSYS info it works fine.
> It finds the file with TSYS and GC info.  But it is curious
> though because it does not read all the info in the file.
> Just a few lines per antenna. But this is a different problem.

>>> localh> FILLM1: Opening MYAREA:AG318_91_12294.XP31
>>> localh> FILLM1: ZTPOPN: DISK DEVICE = MYAREA:AG318_91_12294.XP NOT FOUND

Another thought (I am still mentally on the time zone of Finland):

FILLM does things differently from FITLD.  It assumes that the files are
named xxxn, xxxn+1, xxxn+2 etc where n is NFILES-1.  See the help file
for more information.  Is your file actually named .... XP31 ?  Or is it
XP3 .  If so set NFILES=2.