[daip] Radio Moon activity

tom.kloecker at fuse.net tom.kloecker at fuse.net
Sat Jul 10 22:00:03 EDT 2010

When I used the pc at Green Bank last week.  I could follow the documentation.  At home, I do not seem to be able to find the imaging software.  Previously, I had fitsview on my pc.  And that is not what is needed for this exercise.  On the lab machines, the image processing would open a new window each time.  Also, the referenced function "slice" was on the gb machine.  fitsview has neither of these.

I have attached a summary of the steps that I tried.  If I should discuss this with someone else, please send me on .....

Thanks,

Tom