[daip] Task ORFIT in fortran compiled 31DEC10 AIPS version

Ciriaco Goddi cgoddi at eso.org
Tue Jan 12 11:35:04 EST 2010

Dear Eric,

thanks for your prompt reply. The reason why I wanted to use ORFIT is
because it is used inside a procedure that allows me to browse across a
multi-channel image and fit interactively all the components, channel by
channel, and gives me the fit results in an output file. In principle
JMFIT might work as well (I will need to update the procedure to define
JMFIT parameters). What I would like to have is an output file with the
fit results (as from ORFIT). I tried doing this with JMFIT, as you
suggested, but aips says that DOCRT=-4 is not supported. I am using the
31DEC10 version.

Ciriaco