[daip] midnight job question

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 19 19:16:58 EST 2010

Hi Pat,

No, although it is odd, what it means is that in your copy those files were
missing so they replaced with our copy here when when it did the midnight job.
Do you know how those files came to be deleted from you system?

I am not a cvs expert (Eric is away) so maybe Wes can correct me if I am wrong.

Amy