[daip] Helpdesk testing platform

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:48:49 EST 2010

If you would like to "play with" (aka test) the helpdesk before it goes live, by submitting and responding to tickets without filling the new system with junk tickets, you may use the hosted prototype version located at http://nrao.helpserve.com.  The staff passwords set up for the new system should also work in the prototype version; if you have already changed your password in our in-house version at https://help.nrao.edu this will not be propagated to the prototype.  Once our user helpdesk is live, the prototype version, hosted by Kayako, will continue to be used as a test platform until our license expires in July.

Claire