[daip] CLCOR OPCODE='CLOC' bug?

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 3 18:49:23 EST 2010

Hi AIPS,

I'm about to mail 5 VLBA users that should be notified about unwanted
clock jumps in some DiFX correlated data.  I was going to propose a fix
using CLCOR with OPCODE='CLOC' since all the needed parameters are easily
determined based on the correlator jobs that were run.  Note that this
application would make use of CLCORPRM(7) = 1 (the option to add
offset and rate corrections to the CL table).

In my testing of the correction I noticed that the following table columns
got updated:

CLOCK (1 & 2)
DCLOCK (1 & 2)
REAL (1 & 2)
IMAG (1 & 2)
DELAY (1 & 2)

The adjusted values appear consistent with the values I supplied.

Conspicuously not changed were the RATE (1 & 2) columns.  My understanding
is that these columns should have CLCORPRM(1) (appropriately scaled from
ns/day to sec/sec) added to the existing RATE columns.

Can someone more knowledgeable than I look into this?

 	Thanks

 	Walter