[daip] New Client Reply - [!CIK-649519]: ZTACT2 messages in AIPS

David J Titterington do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 1 10:33:32 EST 2010

New Client Reply: ZTACT2 messages in AIPS

Thanks, we've run some tests using the revised ZTACT2, and I've had the following feedback
from the user:

-----------------
I just did a fairly small run (on appcb) and got the errors again. They now
say ZTACT2: stat on /tmp/IMAGR1.32606 failed! errno 2

The run consisted of 10 separate AIPS sessions, and the error only occurred
in 4 of these. I extracted the contents of /tmp before and after running
the AIPS script, on a run with, and another without the ZTACT2 errors,
which is in /home/ycp21/AIPS_errors/tmp_contents_101201.txt

Hope this is useful!  Let me know if there's anything else I can print out.
The listing of /tmp doesn't contain any reference to IMAGR (or other AIPS tasks)
so these process id files appear to have been cleared successfully.

I've attached the message file from the session that includes the ZTACT2 errors.

Thanks,
David.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: CIK-649519