[daip] Problems with VLBA data in the archive

Cheng-Yu Kuo ck2v at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 16 14:51:15 EDT 2010

             To whom it may concern:

        We had VLBA observations in November 29 (BB261L) and December 6
(BB261M) in 2009. When I tried to
download the data from the archive, there seems to be some significant
issues. For the BB261L project, I cannot
see the 17.12 GB data shown in the archive when I click into the link
provided by the email from the archive.
For BB261M, it seems that significant amount of data were lost. The two
parts of the data in the archive
should have around 2 GB and 16 GB data respectively while the archive only
shows ~9 MB and ~7GB for them.
Could you help checked what might go wrong with these two observations ?
Thank you !

regards
chengyu