[daip] UTC for VLBA data?

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 4 13:43:43 EDT 2010

Hi Bill and co.

I believe CLCOR does its correction based on the difference between
the "correct EOP" in the USNO file which it fetches from the web (or
the user fetches from USNO) and the actual numbers used by the correl-
ator and recorded in the AIPS CT table. So if your data have a CT
table they should be fixable.

And (though I cannot actually remember) the CT table probably was
written as far back as 1995, but you can check that easily if you
have the data loaded.

yes VLBA times are UTC but I cant' say offhand if that is start, mid,
or end of integration.

Vivek.