[daip] New Ticket - [!PHW-838284]: CLCOR versions

C. M. Violette Impellizzeri do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 21 19:46:12 EDT 2010

New Ticket: CLCOR versions

Hello,

I have been running CLCOR on a VLBI dataset (on a single source file after splitting + running multi) to correct for the absolute source position and then run fringe ect. After running CLCOR I noticed that one of the antennas (BR) showed no solutions in the CL table. All this was done using aips version 'new' and also 'tst'. I reran CLCOR recently using version 'old' and this created a drastic change in the solutions (phases wrap up much faster) plus there were also solutions for BR.

I was not expecting this difference among versions (I usually use new), and would not have noticed were it not for BR. It seems that only using version 'old' actually does the right thing!  I was wondering whether you were aware of this, and/or whether I should just be very carefully using version 'new' ?

Thanks in advance, Violetta

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: PHW-838284
Department: AIPS Data Processing