[daip] CCRES output image pixels mostly zero

Huib Intema hintema at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 30 09:31:51 EDT 2009

Dear DAIP,

I'm using CCRES to manually restore clean components to residual images
after cleaning (IMAGR with BMAJ<0). This worked fine in a 2008 test
version of AIPS (installed somewhere halfway 2008) that I used so far.
I'm now using the current test version of 2009 AIPS, in which CCRES
doesn't work properly. What happens is that only the first image pixel
row (x=*, y=1) gets copied from the input image to the output image, but
the other output pixel rows are all zero.

If needed, I can provide an input image on which this was tested.

Regards,

Huib

--
Huib Intema (Jansky Fellow)

NRAO CV room 353             National Radio Astronomy Observatory
+1-434-244-6805              520 Edgemont Road
hintema at nrao.edu             Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475
www.cv.nrao.edu/~hintema     United States