[daip] uv subtraction and calibration

Lorant Sjouwerman lsjouwer at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 26 10:30:02 EDT 2009

#
#You do not understand these tasks correctly.  They fit for a continuum and
#subtrat it on a per visibility basis.  This should be ideal for a time variable

so the continuum fit is a fit per visibility spectrum and not an average fit
over the whole data set, and the fit pre vis spec is subtracted per vis spec.
That is indeed what I want, hmm, I'd have to look better at the residuals.
thanks

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at nrao.edu