[daip] Version of AIPS

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 1 18:24:15 EDT 2009

I have looked at the data (Amy - it is in my /DATA/PRIMATE_1/FITS area
and also on primate disk 1 user 36).  The flag table does not seem to
affect much of the data at all - at least of UVPLT of a few sources BIF
1 channel 8 showed few differences with flagging on or off.  There are
some odd elevations in the data that are not flagged (-10 degrees) which
I would have thought would be flagged by sched.  But most of the
elevations (in 31DEC09 corrected) appear normal and most sources cut off
abruptly at 10 degrees.

I do not understand VLBI well enough to make a useful attempt at APCAL.
  I will leave that for Amy.

Cheers,