[daip] ONEBEAM

Ian M. Hoffman ihoffman at sps.edu
Thu Oct 1 08:50:29 EDT 2009

Yes, that fixed it!

Incidentally, my upgrade to 31DEC09 stopped when TSTMEM:MED000000; could not be found and did not seem to have the cause or remedy described on this page:

http://listmgr.cv.nrao.edu/pipermail/daip/2004-December/007416.html

My fix was to copy the MED000000; over from 31DEC08 (which required some more permissions massaging just now in order to get your POPSGN fix below to work). If my fix made my upgrade less complete than I think, or my stealing MED000000; is going to catch up with me later, please let me know.

Thanks for getting IMAGR back up.

-Ian