[daip] [Fwd: [Fwd: BK148A]]

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 20 10:56:28 EST 2009

My first question is why are you running USUBA?  That task is needed
when you have observed 2 sources simultaneously in a serious way.
(Non serious is when one telescope is on a source with autocorrelation
because the desired source is below the horizon at that telescope.)
USUBA is a complicated task that does not work reliably and I rather
seriously recommend avoiding when at all possible.

Is it possible that the GETDEL error also points at such an
autocorrelation?  My recommendation is to delete the extraneous
autocorrelations and then proceed.

Eric Greisen