[daip] TKPL

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu May 28 10:28:32 EDT 2009

Farhad Zadeh wrote:
> Thanks for confirming the problem that I had with TKPL. Unfortunately,
> I am uploading my remote files to a local TV which really takes much
> longer than using TKPL.

If the local TV is running on the local machine it should have
reasonable performance.  If it is running on the remote machine with the
display set to the local machine, then the performance is likely to be
less than desirable.  You can search for the needed fonts of course -
apparently they do not come by default on your OS version.

ERic Greisen