[daip] Web page needs update.

Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Fri May 22 11:18:32 EDT 2009

I've already shown you the page, but for the "paper" trail, the page I'm
talking about is an information page you get by clicking on the
Astronomers button at http://www.nrao.edu and then selecting AIPS from
the Data Processing tab.  That is more of an information page than the
main AIPS page.  I wrongly called it the main AIPS page because it was
the first one an outsider would get to following his/her nose from the
NRAO web page.

Cheers,

Craig

Eric Greisen wrote:
> R. Craig Walker wrote:
>> The main AIPS web page claims that 31dec08 (not 09) is the new
>> development
>> version of AIPS.
>
> I cannot confirm this assertion - can you show me where?  Or has your
> browser cached a very old page?
>
> Eric

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  575 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    575 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA