[daip] Ringing from BPASS

lincoln greenhill greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri May 15 12:03:55 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,

Ingyin is certainly not yet broadly experienced, and a conceptual
error would not be plausible to anticipate.

I had never seen anyone break bp calibration as she
appeared to have done.  Did she send to you her BPASS
input parameters? I scanned them before she contacted you, and
thought that they looked OK.

She has not gone on to use CPASS, but I will
ask her to return to BPASS as some point so that learning
continues.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln J. Greenhill               Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Office:     1 617-495-7194         60 Garden St, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cell:       1 617 851 8918         E-mail:  greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu
FAX:        1 617-495-7345         http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~lincoln